Chiswick W4, London, United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Questions
Q & A
People do juice cleanses for all sorts of reasons, from kick-starting a new diet or exercise regime to reducing inflammation or soothing a sluggish digestive tract. After a juice cleanse you will feel great and more clear headed than you ever have before, and you’ll shed a few unwanted pounds as well. That said, the only way to maintain these results is
with long term changes to your diet and lifestyle. Juice cleansing will help you get amazing results, and fast but maintaining those results is up to you! Do your research, have a plan, and stick to it. You can cleanse one day a week, three days a month, five days every few months, or even longer cleanses a couple times a year, to help you achieve your goals. Each cleanse should be a spring board to a healthier, better-feeling you.
Most illnesses and diseases can not survive in a clean body. This is the real health insurance route. Think of your body like it’s a home. You wouldn’t want to live in a home that had never been properly cleaned. And you shouldn’t have to live in a body that has never been cleansed.
A juice cleanse is a natural detoxing method to rejuvenate our body using , fresh raw vegetables and fruit that is used to assist one in achieving their health goals, through detoxing.
Our juices nourish, and don’t deprive. A juice cleanse means you still receive plenty of sustenance, but in the form of wholesome, organic, freshly-pressed veggie and fruit juice. This gives your digestive system—including filtering organs like liver, kidneys, and gall bladder—a break from processing heavy proteins from meat, fat and other components of your diet, while at the same time flushing your body of toxins.
After a juice cleanse, especially one that’s at least 5 days long, you should feel refreshed, energised, and focused. You may notice you sleep better and crave better foods.
1. All of our cleanse packages consist of 8 daily juices, with options for adding on additional bottles if you wish.
2. Choose how long you want to do it for, depending on your schedule. A 3 day cleanse is a common length of time. We do recommended to cleanse at a time when you can have your typical workload reduced so you can relax and enjoy the process. Especially for the first three days; imagine the first three days as the climb to the top of a hill. Once you reach the top, you get to enjoy a beautiful view, but it takes work getting there.
3. Drink the juice! Space it out over the course of your day, and try to finish it all. Set timers on your phone if needs be to ensure that that you are getting nutrients into your system at least every 1-2 hours.
4. Be mindful, maybe treat yourself to a long relaxing bath with salts. And use a dry skin brush before your showers or baths. Our skin is the largest organ for eliminating toxins. Help it along by removing dead cells!
We suggest you start your day with warm water and a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice to balance your alkaline and acidy levels. This will get your ready for the day ahead. We then suggest you start with the green drink, and use the almond milk or apple juice late
morning or late afternoon as a snack. That said, every body is different, and you may want to mix it up depending on you preferences.
If you have any food allergies please check the ingredients for each product. You can also do this online before ordering. We are happy to substitute one of the juices for another if on of our 5 has an ingredient you cannot have.
If you have any doubts, consult your doctor or other health care provider first.
We know what’s definitely not safe: eating the way most of the population eat: processed, sugar rich foods.
Our juices are pressed within 24 hours of when you drink them and made from 100% organic vegetables and fruit. We are soil association approved. We use a very slow cold-press machine to squeeze every last drop of raw, enzyme- rich produce in a way that retains the highest nutritional value.
Our juices and cleanses have been designed by our certified health coach to give the most nutrients and benefits to suit you. We are available via email and phone call every day of the week!
Plan for a time when you have a few days before the cleanse to prepare, and a few days after the cleanse to ease back onto a normal healthy diet. Try it with one or more friends for support and encouragement. Also, planning for a time when you are able to relax for the first 3 days is always more pleasurable.
Most importantly, make sure the cleanse doesn’t run into any booked event like weddings, holidays or business trips.
For your first cleanse we recommend anywhere from 1-3 days and build from there.
One day a week, for several weeks or indefinitely
A three day juice cleanse once a month, every month
A five day juice cleanse every three months
One to two ten day cleanses a year
We are all different and these are just options and ideas. Experiment and discover what works best for you.
Every body is different, but there are some typical side effects to a juice cleanse that are good to know about and be prepared for. For the first two or three days detoxification is at it’s most drastic and noticeable, as the body adjusts to the new regime. Feeling under the weather, having a headache, fatigue and minor skin blemishes are all common symptoms of detoxification, however if you have any concerns please contact your General Practitioner.
The more pleasant results of a juice cleanse are soon to follow, and usually include healthier looking skin, clear eyes, better awareness of the effects of certain foods on the body, clarity of mind, improved digestion, an overall sense of well-being, positive mood, and even weight loss if doing a longer cleanse and following it with a properly planned diet afterward.
Drinking clean filtered water or spring water is essential during a cleanse not only does it keep you hydrated it helps to flush the toxins out of your body and can help relieve the possible detox symptoms if you are experiencing any. We also recommend drinking herbal teas through out the day.
Light exercise like jogging, walking, swimming, hiking and Pilates,are an excellent way to stimulate the lymphatic system and encouraging healthy detoxification.
In general, if you plan to exercise, save a sweeter juice for immediately afterwards. The sweetness indicates that the juice is rich in carbohydrate, and these will replenish your glycogen stores and help you maintain sustained energy levels.
Yoga is an excellent form of exercise while cleansing. It will aid you through the process mind, body and soul. In fact, we believe in the healing power of yoga so much we have partnered with Yoga Yoga to bring you free yoga for the duration of your juice cleanse. If you have have ever considered trying yoga, now is the time. Click here for more information on this wonderful opportunity.
It is Not recommended for pregnant women or nursing mothers to do a juice cleanse.
We suggest prior to the cleanse you take at least 3 days to simplifier your diet, by reducing (not removing, if its too difficult for you) meat, dairy, coffee, alcohol, gluten and sugar. Focus on eating raw fruits and veggies during this time which will increase the benefits and effectiveness of the cleanse.
Set aside a couple days after the cleanse to eat simple and clean, the same as you did prior to the start, and as you ease back into your normal diet consider what new healthy habits you might like to implement. It can be something as minor as cutting back on your coffee intake or limiting drinking to the weekends.
We recommend a 100% juice cleanse. When your body spends energy to digest food the juice cleansing process is slowed down.
If you need to eat during your juice cleanse, choose organic fruits, vegetables or soaked nuts and seeds such as the following:
A handful of soaked almonds
A stick of celery, cucumber or carrot
An apple or banana
A cup of warm vegetable broth
You made it to the last day of your juice cleanse. WELL DONE!
We want you to hold on to that glorious, healthy glow you’ve achieved. The trick is to ease off of your cleanse properly.
1. For the first 2-3 days off of your cleanse, eat lots of greens, colourful veggies and fruits! Start the first day after your cleanse with a green juice, have a smoothie for lunch, and a soup or salad for dinner. This gives the digestive system a chance to start firing up again. We suggest you do this for at least one full day and then add-in cooked vegetables on the second day off of your cleanse. We don’t recommend eating meat until the digestive tract has been at work for at least 3 days. When you do add meat back in, take it slow, chew well and listen to the signals your body gives you. You may find you don’t desire the same quantity you used to.
2. Meal planning is a great idea when it comes to eating healthy and staying clean post-cleanse. On the last day of your cleanse, sit down and plan out your meals for the next few days; breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Meal planning can help you avoid unhealthy cravings.
3. After a cleanse, your body ready to receive new healthful foods. One of the greatest foods you can give it are natural probiotics like sauerkraut, kombucha or kimchi.
4. Now that you have experienced the power of juice, keep it in your daily life to keep the body clean and well oiled! If you REALLY want to stay clean and healthy make an effort to consume primarily alkaline foods on a regular basis.
5. Ask yourself, “What are my long-term health goals?”. Setting specific goals keeps us organised, motivated and inspired to stay clean. List out some personal health goals and a plan to stay on a healthy path after your cleanse.
A clean body gives obvious signals when it doesn’t like what you gave it. So be patient with yourself and have a juice or smoothie before you go out to dinner at a place that you know might not have the healthiest options. That way you can order something small, have fun being out with your friends, and not be starving! Just because your diet is changing doesn’t mean your social life has to.
If you would like some more advice on staying healthy after your cleanse, feel free to
reach out! We are here to help! Our health coach is also on hand to offer a complimentary
50 minute health consultation via Skype.
That’s okay! Everyone is different and it really is amazing how filling juice can actually be.You are not disrupting your cleanse in anyway by not finish all your juices.
You can always finish the unused juice the following day.