Yes our juices are great, but we have carefully designed our cleanse set to accommodate every need your body wants. Our cleansing program is designed to flush out your system leaving your body and mind feeling rejuvenated, relaxed & reformed.
Our cleanse program contains the following juices which will keep your body mean and clean throughout:
- 2 of: off the kale-o-meter
- 2 of: my sweet carrot
- 2 of: eat to the beet
- 1 of: apple of my eye
- 1 of: i’m nuts about mylk
Our Certified Health Coach
All of our juices and cleanse programs have been certified and produced by a certified health coach.
We also have a certified health coach who is happy to offer a complimentary 50 minute health consultation before, during or after your cleanse.
Contact Cindy on 07973 185 838
Cindy Mackintosh, Certified Health Coach
The Juice For Life Cleansing Program
Feeling better than ever starts with a rebalance. Our specially crafted organic, cold pressed juices help your body reset and rejuvenate by
rebuilding your immune system and clearing toxins. Urban Juice’s whole life approach will help you achieve more than just another juice cleanse because here we believe in “juice for life”.
But It’s more than Juice.
Our commitment isn’t just providing great juice, but to support your true rebalance. Our full care plan helps you get the most out of the juice by getting the most out of yourself. Being motivated to eat healthier and not emotionally is like meditation. It makes you stop, focus and think about what you are putting into your body.
Our cleanse consists of 8 daily juices: 2 x Kale, 2 x Carrot, 1 x Almond Milk, 1 x Apple and 2 x Beetroot Juice.
STEP 1 – It couldn’t start any simpler, just warm water and lemon.
This morning ritual balances your alkaline and acid levels.
- You start the day ready to repair and rebuild from the inside out.
- All it takes is a cup of warm water and lemon to reap the benefits of improved digestion, weight loss and a daily dose of vitamin C!
- But don’t stop there, our nutrient balanced menu of 5 juices help you keep recharging yourself all day long.
STEP 2 – Before You Begin.
Its most beneficial for you to give your body a rest from some foods before starting the cleanse.
- 2-3 days before starting our juice cleanse avoid caffeine, dairy, alcohol and gluten to give your body a clean start.
full care plan helps you get the most out of the juice by getting the most out of yourself. Being motivated to eat healthier and not emotionally is like meditation. It makes you stop, focus and think about what you are putting into your body.
STEP 3 – During The Cleanse.
- Keep moving. Enjoy light exercise to boost toxin release
- Remove barriers. Before showering exfoliate with a soft, dry brush. Our skin is the largest organ for elimination and absorption, giving it a good scrub removes the dead cells and helps toxin release
- Relax deeper. Take a nourishing Epsom Salt Bath to help detoxify and reduce inflammation for your body’s balance
- Drink plenty of water and herbal teas
The more closely you follow the Juice for Life Cleanse program, the better the results.
If you become very hungry and you really MUST eat something, try these hunger curbing tips:
- A cup of warm vegetable broth
- Celery sticks or cucumber slices
- A piece of fresh fruit
- A handful of raw organic almonds
- 250ml of our almond nut milk
- Half a cup of black tea
If you have any concerns about starting a cleansing program please contact your General Practitioner. Refer to our Terms and Conditions page.